In the following principles that constitute the company’s security policy:
- In the faithful application and in the continuous improvement of quality & safety system.
- To be continuously informed, monitored and harmonized with the legislation on security issues as well as to the requirements of the competent authorities.
- To be harmonized with the requirements of the customers with valid treatment of complaints or objections based on documented procedures.
- In the compliance with the company’s code of ethics .
- In the notification, implementation and observance of quality & safety system at all levels of the company.
- In reaffirming the continued suitability of the quality & safety system.
- In the continuous training of staff on food safety issues.
- In the constant modernization and automation of the installation equipment.
- In the observance and continuous improvement of workers’ safety rules at the facility.
- In the environmental protection and sustainability
- At the disposal of all necessary resources for the faithful implementation of the company’s business security policy.
- In the support of measurable goals as follows:
Number of batch of potentially unsafe products: 10 / year.
Number of withdrawn batches of unsafe products: ≤ 3 / year.
- All of the above includes the company’s commitment to produce HALAL products consistently.
- To collect, evaluate and take actions in order to improve food safety and quality culture, inside the organization. For that reason:
- All employees have clear job descriptions and responsibilities
- The company is compliant with relevant legislation and food safety and quality procedures
- Main Objective is continuous improvement
The coordinator is responsible for implementing the system.